Saturday, October 8, 2016

A short update

Hey guys! I know it's been a while, and I do apologize. I just wanted to let you know what's been going on recently.

Since I wrote at the August we had our interviews with Nata and Becky. I informed them that this would be last year and that although I enjoyed my three years working at CICS, I wouldn't plan to work next year.

So this month is not just the last month of this school year, it is also the last month of my work here at CICS. I'm going to miss El Salvador and the deaf a great deal, I'm sure, but I feel like it is time to let others continue the work I'm convinced God will find others who can carry on the work at the deaf school. Right now, I'm really looking forward to going home more than almost anything, but ask me next February, I'll probably be wishing to come back. But all good things usually need to come to an end...

Pray for all of us staff as we get closer to the last days of this year. Pray that we could finish strong and do our best. These last weeks are usually terribly hectic, and sometimes it can be hard to stay focused on God and not let our to-do lists beat us over the head. Thank you very much for your support and prayers!
















No comments:

Post a Comment